CHScottEnterprises collects information for the following purpose(s):
– Enabling the creation and management of marketing content
– Tailoring the site for its visitors
– Enabling the usage of this service
– Contacting our visitors for promotion of the site, services or products
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us such as name, address, phone, billing information; either via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. automatically submitting listing data to marketplace partners.
What control do you have over this information?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our site:
– See what data we have about you, if any
– Change/correct any data we have about you
– Have us delete any data we have about you
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data
What types of security policies are in place to protect sensitive information?
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a site. Cookies are then sent back to the originating site on each subsequent visit, or to another site that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a site to recognize a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu. For a video about cookies visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies.
Cookies do a lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that the advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
The cookies used on this site have been categorized on the basis of the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide issued in April 2012. A list of all the cookies used on this site by category is set out below.
For some of our cookies we use Omniture (part of Adobe) as a third party to host optimization products and services for us to provide us with web analytics and intelligence about our site. For further information on how Omniture collects and uses information on our behalf, please refer to the Omniture Products and Services Privacy Statement at www.omniture.com/privacy/product. We may also use web beacons or other technologies for similar purposes and we may include these in marketing e-mail messages or our newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and links clicked on. Web beacons do not place information on your device, but may work in conjunction with cookies to monitor site activity.
What if I don’t want cookies?
By using our site you agree that we can place cookies on your device as explained below. If you want to remove existing cookies from your device you can do this using your browser options. If you want to block future cookies being placed on your device you can change your browser settings to do this. When you review your browser settings or options, you can identify the CHScottEnterprises cookies by the fact they include ‘CHScottEnterprises‘ in the name. For more information on managing cookies see www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies, Current ‘Do Not Track’ initiatives are not recognized by our site.
Please bear in mind that deleting and blocking cookies will have an impact on your user experience as parts of the site may no longer work. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to block cookies, our system will issue cookies as soon you visit our site, even if you have previously deleted our cookies.
Turning off cookies will also prevent any web beacons from tracking your user activity on our site. The web beacon will still account for an anonymous visit, but your unique information will not be recorded.
What types of cookies are there and which ones does the site use?
Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. Without these cookies services you have asked for cannot be provided.
We categorize the following cookies as strictly necessary:
1. Registered Visitor Cookie – A unique identifier given to each registered user, used to recognize them through their visit and when they return to the site. (see also Functionality cookies below).
Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how visitors use a site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how a site works.
We categorize the following as performance cookies:
1. Referrer URL (internal page) – Used to store the URL of the previous page visited. Allows us to track how visitors navigate through our site.
2. Referrer URL (external page, including if you click on links on CHScottEnterprises social media pages) Used to store the URL which refers a visitor to our site so we may understand what URLs are referring visitors to our site.
3. URL history – Used to store the page visited by a user before that user submits a form. Also, used to display recently viewed articles to each visitor.
4. Unregistered Visitor Cookie – A unique identifier given to each visitor to allow analysis on how unregistered visitors use our site.
5. Session management cookies – These cookies allow us to follow the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close their browser window. Our session management cookies are created temporarily. Once you close your browser, our session management cookies are deleted.
Functionality cookies – These cookies allow a site to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a site may be able to provide you with local information or news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. We may use information collected from our cookies to to identify user behavior and to serve content and offers based on your profile. In some cases we pass this information on to others within CHScottEnterprises for marketing or analysis purposes. In most cases we will not be able to track individuals by name, only if a user is a registered user will we associate the cookie information with a named individual.
These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. They do not gather any information about you that could be used for advertising or remembering where you’ve been on the internet outside our site.
We categorize the following as functionality cookies:
1. Recently viewed pages – Stores pages visited by the user on our site and displays them in right hand navigation for easy reference.
2. Search history – Stores searches on our site conducted by the user and displays them for the user in the right hand navigation for easy reference.
3. Registered Visitor Cookie – A unique identifier given to each registered user to our site, used to serve them content and offers based on their profiles. Also used for analysis and marketing purposes (see also Strictly necessary cookies above).
Targeting cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the site operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a site and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often they will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
At CHScottEnterprises we do not have third party advertising on our site so we do not use these targeting cookies. If you click on an CHScottEnterprises advert on a non-CHScottEnterprises site, a cookie may be used to log which site you are on to measure the effectiveness of our advertising. CHScottEnterprises currently uses www.DidIt.com to monitor our advertising in this way.
That’s it in a nutshell. The short of it is – we are interested in maintaining your privacy and creating a valuable, robust site, with the best user experience possible.
If you have any questions now or during your visit, please contact us using our Contact Us form.
If you believe that our site has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us using the address at the top of this page.
Questions remain? Can Vaccinated People Spread the Virus? We Do not Know…
Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) Market Next Big Thing : Major Giants Tech…
In the United States, our economy, national security and everyday lifestyle rely on space…
It can take decades for transformational technologies to yield real-world results…